For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Living Room

I want to give a big shout-out to The Living Room, the Sunday School class that Roger teaches at Faith Baptist Church. They provided wonderful meals to us during the past month! They have made us feel very loved and appreciated, and we appreciate all that they have done for us!  We are blessed to have a great church and wonderful friends.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you - keep the posts coming!


    I like your 'About Me' - descriptions of you and Roger are great and love, love the nicknames for your daughters. I can see how they each got their name - each one unique - aren't you glad makes us all different? Well, most of the time :) You're in my thoughts and prayers - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete